Today's the day! Petitions due at 4:00pm
Are you a Registered Republican in CT? If you haven't signed the petition yet you can do-it-yourself. Literally every single signature is important - they need 8,190 signatures!
Here's a handy do-it-yourself petition to collect at least one signature - your own!
Remember: You must be a registered Republican in Connecticut and the petitions are due to the Republican Registrar of Voters in your town by Tuesday, June 10th at 4pm.
- Download the petition (tinyurl.com/TeamBoughtonLaurettiPetition) and print it
- Sign your name in the signature column, print your first and last name legibly in the printed name column, and then write your birth date and street address so the registrar can validate your signature
- Go to your local Town Hall to see the Republican Registrar of Voters; The Registrar must sign Part C to acknowledge you are a registered Republican
- Go visit the Town Clerk and ask him or her to act as the Acknowledging Officer to certify the petitions in Part D
- Return the completed petition to the Republican Registrar of Voters so they can complete Part E
You are done!