A few quotes to lighten your St. Patrick's Day - I hope you're wearing green!
- May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light, may good luck pursue you each morning and night.
- May your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow, and may trouble avoid you wherever you go.
- May the saddest day of your future be no worse than the happiest day of your past.
- As you slide down the banisters of life may the splinters never point the wrong way.
- May love and laughter light your days and warm your heart and home.
May good and faithful friends be yours wherever you may roam
May peace and plenty bless your world with love that long endures and may all life's passing seasons bring the best to you and yours.
- May good luck be your friend in whatever you do and may trouble be always a stranger to you.
- Here's to me, and here's to you, And here's to love and laughter – I'll be true as long as you, And not one moment after.